Dubai visa is required for all Nigerians who wish to travel to Dubai for tourism, visit or business. A lot of Nigerians flock into Dubai owing to the fact that it is the most popular city in the UAE which is filled with loads of fun activities, cultural excursions and numerous sights to see and explore.
Contrary to popular belief, Dubai visa is one of the easiest visa to get. If your intention is to travel for tourism, business or visit purpose, Travel Geniuz has got you covered with our Dubai visa assistance service.
In this post, we will inform you on the types of visa you need for your travel, visa requirements, visa fee and processing period for Dubai visa.
Lets get started:
Types of Dubai Visa
The different types of UAE Visa(Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates) we have are:
Visit visa: It is a visa that is granted to travellers who are travelling to Dubai to visit their families/friend. The validity of the visa is usually 3 months and it cannot be extended.
Tourist visa: A tourist visa granted to travellers who are visiting Dubai for tourism/leisure purpose. The common one is for 14 days with a maximum stay 30 days.
Transit visa: A transit visa is needed for travellers who will be transiting through Dubai International Airport for more than 8 hours. A transit visa is valid for 96 hours and cannot be extended. Emirate airline always assists its passengers in getting a transit visa.
Dubai Visa Requirements
- Scanned copy of your International Passport (it is advisable you have at least 6 months validity on your passport)
- Correctly filled visa application form.
- Scanned copy of your passport on a white background.
- If you are visiting Dubai to stay with relatives/friend for a while, make sure you get a letter of invitation from the person hosting you including his/her contact information, scanned copy of international passport and address in UAE.
- Hotel reservation which can be booked here.
- Airline round trip tickets which can be booked here).
How to Apply for Dubai Visa
Travel Geniuz assists tourist visiting Dubai for vacation purposes in processing their visa(s). Kindly send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Dubai 14 Days Tourist Visa Assistance”.
Dubai Visa Fee
Dubai visa fees varies depending on the type of visa you are applying for. Here is a list of Dubai visa fees in naira:
|VISA TYPE||VISA FEE (NGN)|
|14 days Female Tourist Visa||63,000|
|14 days Male Service Visa||63,000|
Dubai Visa Processing Time
Tourist Visa: 3 working days.
Express Tourist Visa: 2 working days.
To process your 14 days tourist visa, kindly send us a mail with subject “Dubai 14 days Tourist Visa” to info [at] travelgeniuz.com
How To Apply
Are you looking for a short trip to Dubai or UAE in order to have fun, catch up with your friends or dear ones? Contact one of TravelGeniuz's visa specialists who will arrange a 14-days tourist visa to Dubai to make the most of your trip in a hassle-free and convenient manner. It is as simple as one, two, three, and all you need to do is:
- Submit documents relevant for processing of visa.
- Use Debit card or Bank transfer to make payment.
Upon submitting your details and making payments, our visa specialists will review your application, and if necessary, they would get in touch with you for further details like airline ticket and hotel reservation.
- If you do not have a guarantor / security deposit, do not worry, TravelGeniuz has got you covered.
Your Dubai visa processing starts once we receive the clear scanned copies of your following documents:
- Passport size Photograph on white background.
- Passport data page.
- The validity of passport should be minimum 6 months.
- The passport should not be in hand written format.
- The documents submitted should not be blurred or weary.
- If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact us at email@example.com.
- You may book the return ticket and hotel with us at special prices.
Terms and Conditions
- Please note that visa processing can be done only upon the completion of required documentation and clearance of payments.
- All visa application is for single entry only.
- It is recommended to apply for a visa at least 5 to 7 days prior to your arrival. We require five working days (Sunday to Thursday) days to process your visa. In case your application is held by the immigration, it may take two more days for your visa approval.
- Upon the approval of your visa by the UAE Immigration Authority, we will send you a copy of visa to your email. Take a print out of this visa copy to submit at the airport’s passport control section. Original copy of visa is not required.
- Visa Approval is at the sole discretion of the Immigration Officials, and Travelgeniuz.com should not be held responsible for the rejection of your visa application. Moreover, TravelGeniuz cannot guarantee that all applications will be approved. Once your Visa Application is submitted to the Immigration Department, the Visa Application Fee is non-refundable whether it is approved, rejected or in the event your visa is approved but you are unable to travel to the U.A.E.
- If your visa application is denied by the U.A.E Immigration, we’ll send you a copy of the same for your record.
- If a tourist does not leave the country on or before the due date, a penalty of NGN 12,000 per day will be incurred.
- A reliable travel insurance plan is inevitable to tackle unforeseen events like medical emergencies during your travel. If you don’t have one, the TravelGeniuz can help you, though charges apply.
THINGS YOU MUST REMEMBER DURING TRAVEL
- Please ensure that you carry a valid, confirmed return air ticket.
Reasons Of Visa Rejection
When applying for a visa in UAE, the following 10 points can be the reasons for the rejection or disapproval of your visa.
- The visa application of a female visitor, who is under the age of 25 years, is likely to be rejected, if she plans to travel alone.
- The UAE immigration will reject the application that is submitted with the handwritten copies of passport from nationalities, such as Pakistan and Bangladesh.
- A visa application will be denied, if the applicant is blacklisted or is proved to the UAE immigration that he has committed a serious offense.
- The application may be rejected, if the applicant previously had a residence visa and exited the UAE without its cancellation.
- The application will be denied, if an individual had previously applied for a tourist visa and did not enter the country. In order to reapply, the previous visa should be cancelled.
- If photo used in the passport copies is blurred, your application is likely to get delayed or rejected.
- The visa application will be rejected, if the applicant’s profession is mentioned as a laborer, cultivator or other unskilled task.
- Typing errors in your visa application can lead to its disapproval.
- An individual cannot apply for a new visa for at least six months, if he had previously applied for a job visa through a company in the UAE and not enter the country.
- Chances are that the visa processing of applicants with identical personal details including name and place may be delayed or sometimes even eliminated.
Did you find this post useful? kindly share with your friends/network.
Do not forget to drop your questions in the comment section below.