TravelGeniuz is a trade mark and product of BIDE GLOBAL VENTURE, a destination management and tourism marketing communications company registered in Nigeria. All transactions on this site will be recorded to the systems and credit of Bide Global Venture.
TravelGeniuz is not a legal entity on its own record, but subject to the facilities, personnel, representations, rights and privileges of BIDE GLOBAL VENTURE in Nigeria and abroad.
All services sold by BIDE GLOBAL VENTURE (using TravelGeniuz and www.travelgeniuz.com) are on agency basis ONLY from the identified tourism service providers including airlines, hotels, resorts, car rentals, vehicle rentals, tour guides, shop, casino, events and many more. The company therefore has no responsibility, nor any input for that matter, in the time, nature and quality of services delivered by the tourism service providers as stated in the itinerary.
Tour prices are quoted in either Nigerian Naira or US Dollars. We accept payment in other freely convertible currencies and at the exchange rate prevailing at the time of payment.
- We also accept payment by VISA and MasterCard at a surcharge of 5% over the tour rate.
- We also accept payment via Voguepay.com internet platfrom at a surcharge of 2% over the tour rate.
- A deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking a tour package.
- The balance must be paid not less than 30 days prior to the commencement of the tour.
- In cases where the bookings are made less then 30 days before the commencement of the tour, full payment must be made.
The company reserves the right to cancel the booking if payment is not received in accordance with these terms.
THE TOUR PRICE
This is inclusive of all transportation according to the itinerary, accommodation, daily breakfast and transfers to and from the airport.
Tour price is NOT inclusive of visa fees, excess baggage charges, local departure taxes which are payable in Naira or U.S. Dollars or any acceptable foreign currencies at the airport, tipping and items of personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry and drinks.
Prices are based on tariffs and costs prevailing at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
The Company reserves the right to alter any route or arrangement or to cancel the operation of any scheduled tour should the conditions necessitate. The right is also reserved to decline, accept or retain any person as a member of any tour at any time. An equitable amount will be refunded accordingly.
- All bookings are accepted on the specific condition that Travel Geniuz and Bide Global Venture, or its agents act only as agents for the tourism service providers in all matters relating to hotel/lodge accommodation, tours and transport and that they shall not be liable for any injury, delay, loss, accident or damage arising from any clause and in any manner however except when the passenger is being carried in transport owned by the company.
- The respective laws of the country govern the Company’s liability to passengers carried in its own vehicles. All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the country in which the cause of action arises.
- The company reserves the right to employ subcontractors to carry out all or part of the services agreed to be supplied and in the event of the exercise of such right the terms of clause (ii) relating to the company’s liability shall apply.
- Bide Global Venture accepts no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delays or changes in air or other services, sickness, war, strife, civil disturbances, quarantine or other causes. All such losses and expenses will have to be borne by the tourist, traveller or passenger.
- Whilst every care is taken, the company accepts no liability whatsoever for the theft, loss or damage to the Client’s baggage howsoever caused. Thus we strongly advise baggage insurance or other forms of travel insurance.
Cancellations must be received in writing: hard copy or electronic mail sent to email@example.com.
Refund for cancellation will depend on the duration of cancellation prior to tour departure. That is:
|No of days||Percentage of tour price|
|40-60 days||full refund less $50 administration fee|
|14 – 35 days||25% of the tour price|
|5 – 14 days||40% of the tour price|
|Under 5 days and no show||no refunds|