I am Badejo Ibukun a.k.a TravelGeniuz. I help busy professionals, honeymooners and families plan seamless and cost effective travel so they can save cost and have fun.
A Little About Me
- I am a Nigerian by birth, travel consultant by profession.
- I believe travelling is living; when i am not working, i am probably on my next adventure (some friends call me “ajala”).
- I had my first degree in Food Service and Tourism; I am also an International Air Transport Association (IATA) certified Travel and Tour Personnel.
- I am passionate about travel and tourism.
- Friends say I am multi-talented, I guess you will find out for yourself. Lol!!
- In my spare time, I love researching and reading inspirational books.
- I love playing football and I am pretty good at playing the left wing flank. My field name is “Joe Cole”
- My hobbies are cooking, photography and teaching (in no particular order)
- I have travelled to the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria.
- My core values are integrity, hard work and professionalism.
What People Say About Me
Badejo Ibukun is smart, intelligent and knows his onions in travel and tourism. Indeed he is your go-to professional for anything travel. Last but not the least, Ibukun is a man of high integrity.”– Olaniyi AlawodeSITE DIRECTOR (GlaxoSmithKline)
Ibukun’s vast knowledge in travel/tourism, hotel/business management is constantly a reminder that I can do better. I take any information from him seriously and so should you.”– Okebugwu, MartinsCoF (iTweak Technologies)
Badejo Ibukun is a diversified person with extensive knowledge in travels, tourism and related consultancy services. With firsthand information at his finger tips, I will recommend him any day, anytime, anywhere for your travel needs.– Ojuoye OlugbengaTax Consultant (Akintola Williams Deloitte)
Why I Created This Blog
In my experience in the travel industry, various clients have asked me one common question and that is: “How can you get me the BEST hotel, flight and vacation deal that wouldn’t cost me much? More like: I want to eat my cake and have it.
I created this blog so that you can eat your cake and have it (figuratively). I will put you through the most effective way(s) to get the best travel, hotel, vacations and tour package deals.
Here’s How I Can Help You
1. Busy Professionals / Cooperate Organisation
According to Entrepreneur, relaxation helps busy professionals recapture their insanity. Also, a study from Small Business shows ‘that company/business owners can improve productivity by investing in a company retreat simply by getting their employees away from the stressful atmosphere of the workplace.
I can help your company/organisation plan a weekend retreat that will be fun-filled while assisting in building team work, productivity and refire them for peak performance. Please don’t let your employees crack before you retreat them.
2. Honeymoon Getaways
What better way to start your marital journey than on an exotic beach/private property within or outside Nigeria where you will experience much comfort and will be pampered and treated like a king and queen
I will help you plan a well tailored honeymoon vacation that will kick start your marriage to bliss. Of course, we will work with whatever budget you have.
3. Family Vacation
“A family that travels on vacation together stays together”
– Travel Geniuz
In our busy world where parents leave their children at the early hours of the day at the mercy of helpers, running around to earn a living. It is essential for you to take out time on vacation with your family in other to build trust and rekindle love amidst family members.
I am here to help you plan your family vacation.
4. Visa Advisory
I get it!! You want to tour the world but several factors you cannot fathom has led to several visa denial and you are about giving up hope of travelling. Trust me, I got your back. I will put you through proven guides and solutions to getting your visa approved.
From time to time, I and my team mates will organize blog tours to various locations within and outside Nigeria. I could also assist your organisation/group in planning themed tours to any destination of interest.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the blog
You can click here to view most Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)